2 Corinthians 4:7 says: "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." This is a great reminder that as I spend my time doing pre-college training (PCT) with my church, that I am like a polystyrene cup (modern day equivalent of a jar of clay - weak, fragile), but God and his gospel is the one that is the treasure. Its also coincidental that imprinting my teeth marks onto a polystyrene cup is an enjoyable pastime of mine.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Commentary on the below post

Despite best intentions, its taken me this long to post an entry since the last quarter of last year.

Most of you would have probably seen my newsletter which fills in the gaps of my reflections from PCT.....

......so that brings us to life since Feb '08!

Well, as you can see from the post below, we're expecting!!!!

We're SO SO SO thankful to our great God for blessing us with a baby who is growing inside Tree! We basically found out that we were expecting literally the very first day of my college life! 4th February at about 2:30 in the DBK Morning Tea area whilst I was crawling my way through reading Mark 1 in Greek!

Baby Lee (or other names its been given so far include God-Lee, Hole-Lee, Precise-Lee, Exact-Lee, Beautiful-Lee....i think you get the drift) is due to enter the world on 5 October this year.

So far, Tree has been feeling very tired and often nauseous although with the first trimester drawing to a close, those days should be over. She hopes to be ready by April 10 when we're scheduled to have a family buffet!

(And no - we won't find out if its gonna be a boy or a girl till later)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home